06 October, 2009

Supper - A Story Without Words











4 comments:

  1. I think it was Lewis who referred to the human tendency to "have a pleasurable experience again" by repeating it--or, in the case of food--having seconds. (And for some Americans and their "buffet-all-you-can-eat" restaurants, 3rds and 4ths and....) But then one does not have the true joy of remembering through the memory one creates of the first experience. May you ladies live well off the wonderful memories you will have of your "first course meals", since you aren no doubt, too poor to have seconds!! :) Savor the moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks; I know we will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum... :) I think that is all I can say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girls,
    Fun to find your blog...and to see your new place! I hope you are having as good of a time as you appear to be. I have some mail for you so when you have a moment send me your new address.
    Are you settling into a church?
    Alison (in CompiƩgne)

    ReplyDelete