31 October, 2009

To market, to market



































2 comments:

  1. These are just wonderful pictures!! I do hope you buy some of what you see, so you can eat it...and not just take pictures of it!! :) The colors are wonderful and the market looks like so much fun! Will there still be some kind of outdoor market, even in winter? (By the way, I think this post needs a title and link on the main page...hard to get to this one, unless scolling down from the mountain post.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, me again! I just learned how to click on a photo and make it big!! Yippee! It doesn't always work, though, and I think when I first tried it, I must have clicked on some that don't open for whatever reason. Anyway, maybe we don't need those up close head shots, as long as we can click on your far-away face and make them big!! :) By the way, what kind of vegetable was that broca-flower-fractal explosion thingy?? Amazing! And I see that you can get samples at some of the tables...like the olive table. Hooray! Are the fresh olives wonderful??? Wanted to taste what I was seeing! Love to everyone!

    ReplyDelete