31 October, 2009

Climbing St. Victoire






































5 comments:

  1. "The Road goes ever on and on, Down from the door where it began...." (Bilbo Baggins)
    ...Yesterday to the sea, today to the mountain, tomorrow...??? :) I love seeing these places through the eye of your camera. And I love knowing you are taking turns doing the looking! What a treasure of memories you will feast on in years to come!! (Just a few more pictures of each of your dear faces--head on and up close, please..Maybe one of your flat mates would oblige? I am starting to forget what those close up views look like!!) What a wonderful day you had!! And how did you get there? Thanks to Megan for posting so quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops...that should have been, thanks to Laura for posting so quickly! I think Megan posted the market pics. (Which we can only find by clicking the October link and scrolling...those need a title and separate link, I think.) It is so much fun to "see southern France" through these pictures! Say---we still need to see some pictures of your flatmates...and maybe Madame Cheznelle?? Those would be fun, too! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so awesome about updating.

    Love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Akosua Addo16/11/09 5:27 PM

    Ladies,
    This is breathtaking.... Love the pictures.
    Glad you are having a fabulous time!
    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura!

    I'm so, so happy for you to be finally having this glorious international (you know how hard it is for me to say F-F-Fr-Fre . . .)experience at long last. Looks like you're having a blast and are enjoying life in Aix and Provence. Great pics. Reminds me of our stay in Marseille and our visit to Aix with the Bergeys. Please greet them for Bev and me. Miss you and will expect you to come back to Moscow just to show us your pictures first hand. Having your brother here is great, but he can't fill your shoes . . . sorta.

    Have a wonderful time and God bless,

    Roy

    ReplyDelete